As part of Sodia’s work across the whole organisation, Sodia partners with the Investment Bank (IB). This business is passionate about being able to bring Standard Bank Group’s purpose to life through it’s corporate partnerships - unlocking Africa’s potential.
Sodia was Initially engaged to partner with IB to sharpen it’s leadership focus and unlock high performance through collaboration and alignment on future direction. Since then, the key challenge has been achieving new growth through transformation.
How we worked:
Partnering with the CEO and COO, Sodia’s work has included
- CEO visioning and high-performance coaching
- Executive Team alignment and team effectiveness curriculum
- Aligning their Top 100 leaders, followed by Divisional Leadership Summits across Africa and UK
- Partnering with Human Capital to build leadership capability through new tools for leaders and their teams
- Partnering with Communications to enable reinforcement messages and tools throughout the change
- Integrating quarterly strategy and culture learning cycles to drive iterative change and building capability in their leaders and their teams.
- IB has seen a substantive uplift in leadership capability and alignment
- Achieved double digital earnings growth in every year of our partnership
- Sodia was recently engaged to partner for the third year, further embedding capability through tools and team effectiveness curriculum